InfinityAffinity archives

Talk with Barbara Marx Hubbard: Global Meditation/Teleconference Reminder

Barbara Marx Hubbard will be our guest tonight, details below.

Barbara has helped create the field of conscious evolution.  She wrote a
first evolutionary networking "Center Letter" in 1967-69 to over 1000
people, working with Dr. Jonas Salk, Abraham Maslow, Lancelot Law Whyte and
others to ask the question: "What is the next step for the future good?"

We'll discuss conscious co-creativity tonight and be guided by Barbara in
our global meditation. You are in for a real treat!

All my best,
Joseph Giove
jgiove@infinityaffinity.org
www.InfinityAffinity.org

WHEN:

Wednesday October 3, 2007, Barbara Marx Hubbard, Founder Conscious
Evolution, http://www.barbaramarxhubbard.com

FOR ALL TELECONFERENCES, THE TIME OF DAY AND THE DIAL-IN AND ACCESS NUMBERS
REMAIN THE SAME:

TIME OF DAY: 6 to 7 pm PST (9 pm EST, 12 am the following morning in GMT)
	Conference Bridge opens 10 minutes prior to start time

DIAL-IN NUMBER:

1+ 605-772-3400, ACCCESS CODE: 590 208 504#

Alternate number if the above line is full:

1+ 605 772-3500, ACCESS CODE: 414 087 751#

Launched into cyberspace by jgiove@infinityaffinity.org