InfinityAffinity archives

30 Days of Peace Wrap Up Party! Global Meditation/TeleConference tonight

30 Days of Peace Wrap Up Party! Tonight (Wednesday) at 6 PM PST, 9 PM EST,

Hello Vibe Tribe!

Hear what the world has been doing these 30 days. Learn About what's next.
Connect in lightness. Share experiences. Come away with tools, that you can
use to keep the energy of the 30 Days of Peace going on a daily basis.

Elizabeth Tobin and I will host the conference:

Elizabeth will start us off with an energy entrainment to the Shared
Intention Agreement.

I'll share what's next for CommonPassion and our upcoming global programs.

We'll open up the lines for discussion of experiences, both deep and light.

We'll set our intentions together for resonating with 30 Days of Peace
moving forward.

Then Elizabeth will guide us in a meditation/resonance repatterning, with
modalities, to help us all shift our frequencies to a higher state of
oneness.

You'll leave with tools, light, love and connection.

Please join us:

WHEN:

Wednesday October 10, 2007 (Joseph Giove, www.CommonPassion.org, and
Elizabeth Tobin, www.megaHRgroups.com)

TIME OF DAY: 6 to 7 pm PST (9 pm EST, 12 am the following morning in GMT)
	Conference Bridge opens 10 minutes prior to start time

DIAL-IN NUMBER:

1+ 605-772-3400, ACCCESS CODE: 590 208 504#

Alternate number if the above line is full:

1+ 605 772-3500, ACCESS CODE: 414 087 751#

See/Feel you in the Vibe!

All my best,
Joseph Giove
jgiove@infinityaffinity.org