InfinityAffinity archives

CP Weekly Reminders

1. This Friday, Aug. 8th at 7:00 a.m. PDT, 10:00 a.m. EDT., I will be
holding a global concordance for the indigenous wisdom rising from Guatemala
and around the world. Derails below. August 8th is also the start of the
Olympic games in China. We will be holding space for peace and harmony
amongst nations of the Earth.

2. Saturday August 9th, World Peace Prayer Society: A CALL TO PEACE at the
World Peace Sanctuary in upstate NY.  An entire segment of the program is
dedicated to "Praying for the Indigenous Peoples" followed by "Prayers for
the 50 US States" and "Prayers for the World."  They will be connecting with
our Global Concordance from Guatemala honoring the International Day of the
World's Indigenous People.

Learn more at http://www.worldpeace.org/actpeacefest08.html

3. 11 Day Tibetan Puja and Proxy Program:

http://www.worldonenesscenter.com/PujaWelcome.html

GLOBAL CONCORDANCE DETAILS

On Friday morning Pacific time, we will guide a free Global Concordance from
Guatemala. If Don Alejandro can join us on the call, he will. This coincides
with the International Day of the World's Indigenous People on August 9
(http://www.un.org/depts/dhl/indigenous).

DATE: Friday August 8, 2008

TIME: 7:00 a.m. to 8 a.m. Pacific time; 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Eastern
time (www.timezoneconverter.com)

NUMBER TO CALL: (616) 712-8000

ACCESS CODE: 545195#

Recording after the call, dial: (641) 715-3429, access code 545195# (until
our next call)

We will discuss the implications of this historic event then guide a Global
Concordance Meditation honoring the "Heart of the Heavens and the Heart of
the Earth." Please join us!

Launched into cyberspace by jgiove@infinityaffinity.org