InfinityAffinity archives

Global Eden Wrap Up Party TeleConference Thursday

Hello Vibe Tribe,

What an incredible week and Solstice. We had 444 people in the Grand
Formation in West Yellowstone, over 250 groups around the world on every
continent, and an amazing global connection and co-creation of peace and
harmony that we just have to share with you.

We invite you to share your personal and group experiences on the Common
Passion Forum:
http://forum.commonpassion.org/viewforum.php?id=20

We also want to hear of your experiences on our wrap up party teleconference
on Thursday evening, June 26, with Elizabeth Tobin, GW Hardin and me. We'll
share what we experienced in Yellowstone and want to hear what yours were
around the world. Please join us. Only room for 100 callers so please get on
early:

DATE: Thursday June 26, 2008

TIME: 6:00 p.m. to 7 p.m. Pacific time; 9 to 10 p.m. Eastern time
(www.timezoneconverter.com)

NUMBER TO CALL: (616) 712-8000

ACCESS CODE: 545195#

Recording after the call, dial: (641) 715-3429, access code 545195# (until
our next call)

I hope you can join us.

We'll also talk about our next programs coming soon to a heart near you :-)

All my best,
Joseph Giove
jgiove@infinityaffinity.org
www.InfinityAffinity.org