InfinityAffinity archives

World Love Sound on Feb 14th + USA Global Link + Mayan Calendar by Carl Calleman

Good day,

1. Join Jonathan Goldman and Sound Healers across the globe for five minutes
of loving sounds for the Earth in the6th Annual World Sound Healing day, at
noon EST, February 14, 2008:
http://www.healingsounds.com/SOUNDS/worlddayinfo.asp

2. A Call to Peace in the USA Global Link Teleconference: Sunday, Feb 16,
2008, 6:00 PM EST. Go to www.AllOneNow.org for more information, to login
for webcast, or call in to participate in teleconference.

MAY PEACE BE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

Participants from the US and around the world will gather in teleconference
to offer prayers of gratitude to the Native American Tribes of the US
followed by prayers for peace to prevail in each of the 50 US states. Hosted
by Fumi Johns Stewart, Executive Director of  The World Peace Prayer Society
in collaboration with the All One Now Network.

3. I just spoke with Dr. Carl Calleman and we're planning a global event
around the midpoint of the Fifth Night (May 16/17, 2008), so stay tuned.

Carl has a Mayan calendar you may want to get:

http://www.wiseawakening.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=209&osCsid
=65c0c7b4357571c4547263d9e5d2ba7c

Finally, I apologize if you emailed me and I haven't responded. Aside from
piles of email I get every day, I have been having Fifth Night experiences
:-)

All my best,
Joseph Giove
jgiove@infinityaffinity.org
www.InfinityAffinity.org
www.CommonPassion.org

PS. Join us in our Sacred Journey to the Land of the Maya this May:
www.IntendBalance.com/maya2008

Launched into cyberspace by jgiove@infinityaffinity.org