InfinityAffinity archives

Grand Mayan Elder Don Alejandro's Inauguration Speech

Good day Vibe Tribe,

You can now view and download Don Alejandro Oxlaj's (Wandering Wolf)
inspiring speech given at the inauguration of Guatemala's new president,
Alvaro Colom. Just go to:

www.CommonPassion.org and you'll see a link in the "Quick Links" section on
the right.

Or you can go directly to the speech at:

http://www.commonpassion.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=74&It
emid=80

Please forward this link to others. Don Alejandro has asked us to help him
distribute this message around the world.

Thank you for participating in the Heart of the Heavens; Heart of the Earth
Global Concordance, which is also available on the www.CommonPassion.org
site. And thank you for helping us spread the New Vibe!

All my best,

Joseph Giove
jgiove@infinityaffinity.org
www.InfinityAffinity.org

PS. Don Alejandro will be our guide in May for our "Journey to the Sacred
Land of the Maya":
www.IntendBalance.com/maya2008

Launched into cyberspace by jgiove@infinityaffinity.org