InfinityAffinity archives

Share and discuss your oneness experiences

Good day,

As the 30 Days of Peace continues with amazing connections, oneness and
shared experiences, I'd like to invite you to the CommonPassion Forum:

http://forum.commonpassion.org

WE have some very interesting topics and people we share with, and we'd like
you to be one of them!

Here are some current topics:

NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS

EVENT DISCUSSIONS

30 Days of Peace: A Celebration of Oneness, Intention Agreements Discussion

30 Days of Peace Sept.-Oct, Experiences

Global Eden Program

Eden Event-Tree of Life Conference Experiences

GLOBAL COHERENCE/SOCIAL HARMONY

Breaking Through to Our Co-Creative Future

SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE

Measurable Effects of Social-Environmental Harmony

There are some fascinating discussing threads and wonderful insights by many
people around the world.

Please join us in co-creating a world of social and environmental harmony.

All my best,
Joseph Giove

PS. Be sure to tune in to our Global Mediation/Teleconference on Wednesday
Oct 3 to hear Barbara Marx Hubbard talk about Conscious Evolution and guide
the global meditation! Details are in the NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS section of
the forum.

Launched into cyberspace by jgiove@infinityaffinity.org