InfinityAffinity archives

I AM the River of Oneness: Concordance January 22, 2007

Good day from InfinityAffinity.org,

This Journey to the River of Oneness is written below. I will guide it via
free teleconference tonight, Monday January 22, (2 Ahau) at:

6:00 PM PST
9:00 PM EST
03:00 European Central Time (on January 23rd)
Corresponding times for the rest of the world:
http://www.timezoneconverter.com/

Dial-in Number: 1-712-580-8020 (Iowa US) Access Code: 0101019#

The Concordance will last about 30 minutes and start promptly at the
appointed time.

Please help us spread the new Vibe by forwarding this announcement to those
who share an affinity for the global coherence we are co-creating on a
moment-by-moment basis.

Thank you for helping us co-create a world of living peace, balance and
abundance.

All my best,
Joseph Giove, aka Flesymi
jgiove@infinityaffinity.org
http://www.InfinityAffinity.org
http://www.IntendBalance.com

PS. Your contributions to help further our work are greatly appreciated:
http://www.InfinityAffinity.org

CONCORDANCE DETAILS: I AM the River of Oneness (approximately 30 minutes)

6:00 PM PST
9:00 PM EST
03:00 European Central Time (on January 23rd)
Corresponding times for the rest of the world:
http://www.timezoneconverter.com/

Dial-in Number: 1-712-580-8020 (Iowa US) Access Code: 0101019#

The Concordance will last about 30 minutes and start promptly at the
appointed time.
If you can't join us on the call, please follow along on your own using the
general guide below.

*** Please call from a quiet place or have your phone muted ***

GUIDED CONCORDANCE:

As we begin this journey to Oneness, get a direct sense of the many others
joining in this One Space for invoking and anchoring the Divine Feminine and
Masculine in our lives...in our world.

Joining us there will be hundreds, perhaps thousands, of our fellow soul
mates from more than 20 countries around the world. Make their presence
recognized at the level of your *felt* senses. It is real and palpable
because Oneness already exists; we're not creating it...we're just
re-membering it. As we journey together, let us do so from this posture of
assumed Oneness. When you affirm "I AM" you can simultaneously experience
this in the personal sense AND in the collective sense. Stay consistently
aware of your present connectedness with everyone else joining us now.

We begin by closing our eyes and invoking balance within us using a spoken
mantra. This Sanskrit mantra has been vibrationally embedded in the
consciousness field for thousands of years. It has been voiced and intended
billions, perhaps trillions, of times.

The mantra is this:  Om Hum So Hum. This vibration is concerned with energy,
breath and the placement of consciousness. It is one of the simplest and
most powerful mantras for permanently altering our state of consciousness.
It balances the masculine and feminine elements and focuses their combined
force.

Voice aloud the mantra, and let us sing a song of Oneness to the Cosmic
Mother and Father in us and around us.

Om Hum So Hum (27 times, about a minute)

Take three deep breaths, paying particular attention to the feeling of
balance. On your long, slow exhales allow yourself to relax even further.
Relax now into Life itself.

Imagine inside you is a massive river, deep, flowing, nurturing, alive with
Mother Earth's liquid nectar...fresh, flowing, loving, healing waters.

Imagine...feel...see that your ***right body is a river that flows with the
energies of the Cosmic Father*** strong, powerful, wise, loving,
stable...active.

Imagine now...feel...see...that your ***left body is a river that flows with
the energies of the Cosmic Mother*** deeply nurturing, creative, inclusive,
intuitive, rhythmic, loving, merciful, powerful.

Along these eternal Cosmic flows in you, they converge...they converge now
in your heart...feel these rivers converging now in your heart...balancing
the Cosmic elements, an alchemical union, becoming One in your heart.

You now have three rivers, the mother river, the father river and the
Oneness river...all flowing in you, seemingly separate and yet converged at
once. Feel...experience how each of these elements can be infinitely
expressed while remaining as One.

And now see this One river in you, raging down through the steep mountain
gulleys, flowing down in the peaceful valleys, and out into the ocean. Here
you meet all the other Oneness rivers...flowing into the Big One...the
ocean, a fourth element...yet another level of Oneness. See...feel all
others joining us now in this flow...a fourth convergence on Oneness...two
rivers of Cosmic Mother and Father, flowing into a third of Oneness in us,
and then flowing into yet another One. See...feel how the Ocean is the
Source of the rivers. See...feel how Oneness is the only true reality...the
only source...of all...a Oneness that is the vessel for myriad diversity.

Allow yourself to float in this Oneness, shared by all, recognized in this
moment collectively by those joining in love and intention to be anchors of
Light, Love, Harmony, Abundance and Oneness.

In this liquid womb of Light...let us affirm silently or aloud:

I AM One with the Divine Heart and Divine Mind.

I AM One Voice.

I AM One Breath.

I AM One Heartbeat.

I AM One Consciousness of Pure Divine Love.

I invoke the All-Pervading Light of the Universe, the Supreme Source of All
Life...the omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent Cosmic I AM.

In the name of I AM, I assert my rightful authority as vessels of Divine
Mother-Father and reverently and humbly express perfect harmony, balanced
activity of love, wisdom, power, creativity, universal abundance and
forgiveness.

Now we will take three conscious breaths:

* On each full inhale, affirm "I am a divine being."
* Hold the breath for 4 seconds while affirming: "Peace prevails on Earth."
* On each full, slow exhale, affirm "Humanity is a divine being."

Experience this divine being now as we create a web of light around and
through Mother Earth. Let us intentionally lock-in a disposition of peace
and harmony in the web that nurtures every living thing to the extent that
it is ready to receive it.

As we experience our expanded-self collectively, simultaneously experience
the self housed in your physical body. Spend three to five minutes
experiencing this micro- and macro-Self, and how they are concurrently
embedded in and by others....all humans, animals, plants, minerals, light,
water, thoughts, emotions...all of it...all of Life...in Oneness.

Now take five conscious breaths, intending that each one bring you to a
state of full wakefulness, so that by the fifth breath, your eyes open and
are ready to go about your day or night in peace, balance, abundance,
connection and love. Maintain the seemingly paradoxical state of
Oneness...of your larger Self and smaller self at once. Go about your days
with this expanded, connected way of being.

Please print this email for your use during the Concordance.

Please forward to your own affinity list immediately, and when you do,
please remove the >>> marks as a courtesy to the next reader.

Permission granted to copy freely provided this full email and sources are
included.

By Joseph R. Giove, aka Flesymi
jgiove@infinityaffinity.org
www.InfinityAffinity.org