InfinityAffinity archives

Major Event to Tune into TONIGHT! Please read immediately

Dear Infinity Community,

My friend Fumi Stewart, Executive Director for the World Peace Prayer
Society, has invitated us to join an amazing energetic event....TONIGHT!

Details below my signature.

People all over the world will join with the thousands at their Mt Fuji
Sanctuary in a ceremony to anchor Universal Light. This organization has
been doing this for over 45 years. Let us consciously join our light with
theirs.

You can see a picture of MT. Fuji from their Sanctuary here:

http://www.byakko.org/

I include their special meditation and breathing practice below. It may seem
familiar if you've been in our last few Concordances because I have
incorporated it...and it is very powerful! You can feel the prior anchoring
they've been doing for decades.

This organization will also be joining us and the many other organizations
for the May 2007 events, which is shaping up to be the largest EVER
inter-faith global meditation/prayer. YOU are playing an instrumental role
in this global awakening.

See/feel you in the Vibe tonight.

All my best,
Joseph Giove, aka Flesymi
www.InfinityAffinity.org
www.IntendBalance.com

"I saw the angle in the marble and carved until I set him free."
Michelangelo

Please Energetically Support this Event

Opening Ceremony for the New Year
Mt. Fuji Sanctuary, Japan

USA Pacific Standard Time
January 13th, Saturday, 6:00 p.m. - 9:00p.m.

London GMT
January 14th, Sunday, 1:00 a.m. - 3:00 a.m.

Japan time
January 14th, Sunday,  10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.

The Opening Ceremony for the New Year sets the tone and direction for the
coming year. Thousands will gather at the Fuji Sanctuary to anchor the
potential energetic field for 2007. Join us in elevating the synchronous
magnetic field for the creation evolution and awakening of humanity.

We welcome you ALL to join us in Spirit wherever you may be!

Jinrui Soku Kami Nari
Humanity is Divine
May Peace Prevail On Earth

MEDITATION-BREATHING PRACTICE

Breathing technique with the Universal Mantra
"Ware Soku Kami Nari, Jinrui Soku Kami Nari"
(I AM a Divine Being, Humanity is Divine)

The breathing technique is practiced as follows:

Inhale deeply through your nose while mentally reciting:
"Ware Soku Kami Nari" (I AM a Divine Being)

Pause for a few seconds, holding your breath while mentally declaring things
such as
"It is absolutely all right", "things will certainly change for the better",
OR you may simply say "Accomplished".

Quietly, calmly exhale through your mouth while mentally stating
"Jinrui Soku Kami Nari" (Humanity is Divine)

Repeating this new breathing technique many times, making it your own, you
will gradually dissolve any uncertainties in your mind due to the resonance
of the spiritual vibrations of "Ware Soku Kami Nari" (I am a divine being)
and "Jinrui Soku Kami Nari" (Humanity is divine). Furthermore, by resounding
in your mind bright vibrations such as "it certainly being accomplished,"
"it absolutely is being healed," your mind becomes stable. This is, however,
quite different than mere will-power.

Everyone may practice this technique anywhere and at any time and on its
own, begin a quiet, inner transformation toward greater harmony and peace.
We invite you to try this simple yet potent way of attuning your self with
the infinite Life energy, with your True nature, and to share it with your
friends and loved ones.

PEACE *IS* PREVAILING ON EARTH!

Launched into cyberspace by jgiove@infinityaffinity.org