InfinityAffinity archives

Reminder: TeleClass and next Concordance

Good day from InfinityAffinity.org,

Tomorrow, Saturday January 6 at 8:45 am PST, I am holding a TeleClass on:

"How to Keep Your New Year's Resolutions with the Power of Your Subconscious
Mind"

You can learn more and sign up here:

http://www.intendbalance.com/courses/teleclasses.html

Our next Concordance will be on January 22. Please mark your Calendars.
Shortly after that I will be leading a journey to the sacred land of the
Maya in Guatemala. The February 11th Concordance will be deeply infused with
the spirit of our Mayan ancestors.

Let's make 2007 the year that Oneness gains a solid foothold in human
consciousness. Your financial contributions go a long way toward this end,
and I thank you.

All my best,
Joseph Giove
jgiove@infinityaffinity.org
www.InfinityAffinity.org
www.IntendBalance.com

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud,
was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."

Anais Nin

Launched into cyberspace by jgiove@infinityaffinity.org