InfinityAffinity archives

New Year's Reminders: January, 2007 and "Messages from the Angels"

Good day and happy new year from InfinityAffinity.org,

Reminders:

1. Local and Global Meditation for Courage and Renewal

January 1, 2007
10:30 a.m. PST

This is a fund raiser for S.T.A.N.D., a non-profit org in support of victims
of domestic violence.
In Walnut Creek, CA there will be a 1.5 hour yoga class by Angie Catton,
starting at 9 a.m. PST, followed by a 30-minute meditation at 10:30 a.m.
guided by Joseph Giove on courage, hope and renewal.

You can align with "I AM Courage, Hope and Renewal,"
if you cannot join us in person.

You can donate to STAND here: http://www.standagainstdv.org/

2. I suggest that the Infinity Community join Andi and Jag for the
TeleWebinar and Meditation. I'll be there too:

8 Ahau Breakthrough TeleWebinar with Andi and Jag:
http://www.mayan-calendar-code.com/mayan-calendar-events-calendar.html#8ahau

Tuesday, January 2, 2007
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm Pacific Time

You don't want to miss this one!

See/Feel you in the Vibe!

All my best,
Joseph Giove, aka Flesymi
jgiove@infinityaffinity.org
www.InfinityAffinity.org
www.IntendBalance.com

PS. I am offering a TeleClass on Saturday, January 6th:
"How To Keep Your New Year's Resolutions, with the Power of Your
Subconscious Mind"
Find out more and register here:
http://www.intendbalance.com/courses/teleclasses.html

PPS. Do you want to know how to thrive through the shift of the ages? Check
this out:
http://www.intendbalance.com/courses/register.html

PPPS. Love them Angels! Please watch this:
http://www.messagesfromtheangels.com/

Launched into cyberspace by jgiove@infinityaffinity.org