InfinityAffinity archives

I AM Forgiveness, Compassion and Frivolity: Concordance 2.6.04

Good day from InfinityAffinity.org,

From now until Feb 20th, let us BE Forgiveness,
Compassion and Frivolity.

The power of forgiveness and compassion cannot
be overstated. It is easy (relatively!) when we
first move to a state of Oneness wherein we
recognize that the one whom we seek to forgive or
offer compassion is none other than our own Self,
spilt off in a fanatical rage...a Big Bang...where
our intrinsic Oneness had to be forgotten so that
we could experience finitude. This is necessary so
that we can experience the richness of the tangled
hierarchy of our own vast Self. But, as important,
it is NOT a past event, but a regularly reoccurring
ACTION we call life. Realizing this is truly living
in the moment.

But we needn't wait until we have a near death
experience or a visit to St. Peter at the Pearly
Gates to review our lives and FEEEEEL the impact
we have on "others." We can do it now...move to a
state of Oneness...re-marry our Greater Self (the
Alchemical marriage) and revisit our past and
current relationships with this wholesome perspective.
At the same time that we fore-give and pour our energy
into compassion, we must also lighten-up and realize
that each of us WILL forgive the other once reconnected
in this Alchemical marriage to the Greater Self. We
must attend to our forgiveness and compassion with
serious intent but with a light heart.

This Concordance:

I AM Forgiveness, Compassion and Frivolity.

This week's Concordance is inspired by astrology Jeff
Jawer: http://www.stariq.com/NewMoonReport.HTM

Here is his reading of this Full Moon in Leo:

Life feels like a weird reality show when the dramatic
Leo Moon opposes the Sun and Neptune in Aquarius. The
nebulous one's close proximity to the solar orb favors
fantasy, forgiveness, compassion and flim flam. Discerning
true emotions in the midst of one's own opera requires a
sharp ear and a flexible mind. There's a crying need for
creativity as old models of relationship bog down. Continuing
the process of inventing your life, rather than following an
old blueprint, can feel strange, but is your contribution to
liberating the potential of the human spirit.

Also, here is a link to an article, "Do You Believe in Magic,"
by soul brother and one of my favorite writers, Daniel Jacobs,
who channels the Reconnections...the aspects of ourSelves that
we have supposedly left behind when incarnating in this polarized
universe. I highly recommend printing and meditatively reading
this. Thank you Daniel!

http://www.reconnections.net/believe_in_magic.htm

In support of the New Vibe, let us initiate this moon
cycle by forgiving at least one person TODAY...TOGETHER...and
move into compassion, love and gratitude, while SIMULTANEOUSLY
being frivolous in our lives and posture to the world.

In love, compassion and frivolity,

Flesymi
Flesymi@prodigy.net