InfinityAffinity archives

I AM the Abundance Ray: Concordance 01.23.04

Good day from InfinityAffinity.org,

I AM the Abundance Ray.

A Ray that shines indiscriminately in and through me.
For the next two weeks, until February 6, 2004, let us
bathe in the Abundance Ray.

I AM the Abundance Ray.

A Ray that reminds us that our Greater Self knows
only lavish abundance. A Ray that permeates the
very core of all matter and space. A Ray that IS the
Divine Substance in all form, and IS the Substance
in every object of Desire. The activity of this Ray
continually radiates in and through every aspect
of my life, shining its opportunity to experience
untold riches of love, harmony, meaning, adventure,
inner and outer wealth, power, wisdom and beauty.

Let us claim abundance together in this next moon
cycle by releasing gracefully all that restricts the
natural flow of abundance in our lives.

Be aware that we are doing this together,
(http://www.infinityaffinity.org/inevitibility_of_abundance.htm)
as a collective, which magnifies through synergy the
effects of this Concordance. As we converge in this cycle,
be aware of the thousands...millions...in that moment, who
are aligning with the Abundance Ray. Do this as we recognize
and express the Abundance Ray in our lives momnet by moment.

Let us be the Abundance Ray, living our truth, BEING
abundance, and flowing each day in joyous action.

I AM the Abundance Ray.

Flesymi
flesymi@prodigy.net

Mystics are experts in laziness. They rely on it,
because they continuously see God working all
around them. The harvest keeps coming in, yet
they never even did the plowing!
                                                    -- Rumi