InfinityAffinity archives

I AM the Shift: Global Concordance Jan 27, 2009

PLEASE MARK THE DATE (no reminders will be sent): Free Concordance call
Tuesday Jan 27th at 9 PM EST, 6 PM PST, 2 AM GMT (on the 28th). NUMBER TO
CALL: (724) 444-7444
Call ID: 36237, then 1#; GLOBAL WEB ACCESS: http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/36237

Good day Vibe Tribe,

Are you feeling the shift?

This shift we've been playing in for years has reached the tipping point. Do
you feel it?

But it's not just happening to us; we're happening to it. We are
collectively fostering and creating the "shift of the ages."

This year, together, we are taking it to a dramatically higher level.
Starting next Tuesday, January 27th, with a Global Concordance guided live
via teleconference, details above and below.

I AM the Shift.

I AM the guiding and calming Presence of activating energies.

I AM Sacred Union of the Divine Feminine and Masculine.

I AM the Rebirth of the Divine Being.

I AM the Shift.

Over the years we have shared - heart, mind and soul - in the Harmonic
Convergence, the Harmonic Concordance, the Breakthrough Celebration, Global
Oneness Blessings, key astronomical and astrological alignments, and Global
Forgivingness meditations, Global Love Days, to name a few.

Just this past year we chanted and danced with angels in sacred geometrical
formations around the world, called forth the Sacred Union of the Divine
Feminine and Masculine within us, studied with pioneers in the science of
consciousness, played again in 30 Days of Peace and helped create a WiseUSA.

In 2009 we are taking "the shift" to a dramatically HIGHER level. We will
start on Tuesday January 27th by hearing from you on how the shift is
affecting you; what it means to you. Then we'll join together in shared
intention and Global Concordance for 2009. You can join in from anywhere in
the world for free:

DATE: Tuesday Jan 27th, 2009

TIME: 9 PM EST, 6 PM PST, 2 AM GMT (on the 28th), www.timezoneconverter.com

NUMBER TO CALL: Phone Number: (724) 444-7444
Call ID: 36237

GLOBAL WEB ACCESS AND ARCHIVE: http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/36237

Joseph R. Giove
Executive Director
www.CommonPassion.org
925 215-4017

PS. I'll be leading the next journey to the Sacred Land of the Maya from May
22nd to June 3, 2009. Please get on the list for the next journey at
www.intendbalance.com/maya2008 to recevie details.

Launched into cyberspace by jgiove@infinityaffinity.org