InfinityAffinity archives

Free Teleconference for Creating Coherence for Global Awakening and Oneness, November 17, 2007

Good day,

On November 17 there is wonderful opportunity to continue our global
awakening in oneness.

We invite you to join with several spiritual teachers and leaders to
co-create oneness and peace on our planet. This distinguished panel has been
assembled to explain how you can facilitate your own smooth transition
through this time of profound change.

The panelists selected for their dedication and service to humanity:

Arthur Collins, M Ed founder of www.DeekshaUSA.com
www.WorldOnenessCenter.com

Bishop Michael Milner, religious scholar www.OnenessMovementFlorida.org

Her Holiness Sai Maa Lakshmi Devi, Founder Humanity In Unity
www.HumanityInUnity.org

Elizabeth Tobin, JD Certified Resonance RepatterningR Practitioner
www.LizTobin.com

Kiara Windrider: Author of Deeksha: The Fire from Heaven www.DeekshaFire.org

LOVE OFFERINGS:
The call is free, except for your dial-in costs. All the guests are offering
their time, love and knowledge as a gift to humanity. We accept love
offerings for our guest speakers' organizations at www.CommonPassion.org and
www.HumanityInUnity.org

MORE INFO AND REGISTRATION:

http://liztobin.com/lists/?p=subscribe&id=28

I won't be able to make this as I am joining 15 remarkable people on a
Sacred Journey to the Land of the Maya in Guatemala.

When I retunr I'll be announcing a special holiday program for the Infinity
Vibe Tribe and the CommonPassion community, with weekly teleconferences and
meditations to help you maintain balance and joy during this season of
hustle and bustle. Details coming soon!

All my best,
Joseph Giove
jgiove@infinityaffinity.org