InfinityAffinity archives

Shared Intention, Activities Calendar, Global TeleConference Schedule,

Good day all,

The "30 Days of Peace: A Celebration of Oneness" is well underway, leading
up to a massive global celebration on September 21st, with millions of
people around the world sharing an intention for peace and harmony.

If you have any activities you've arranged as a group please be sure to
register then on the www.CommonPassion.org site. If you know of an event
that is occurring, please have the organizer enter their event on the
CommonPassion site so we can track numbers of participants.

1. Here is the Shared Intention Agreement for this program:

I AM Peace, Love, Wisdom and Compassion.

I smile in gratitude toward the divinity in all life.

In addition to the global concordances we'll be doing every Wednesday
evening at 6 pm PST (see below), please hold this intention in your
meditations, prayers and celebrations 24/7 throughout the 30 days, until Oct
10. Allow this to be the background music floating in your heart and mind,
knowing that it is being shared simultaneously in thousands, perhaps
millions of others at the same time.

2. Activities Calendar:

Some of the larger networked activities can be viewed here:

http://www.daysofpeace.org/calander

3. Global TeleConference Schedule during the 30 Days of Peace.

All Infinity members are invited to join in a weekly TeleConcordance on
Wednesday evenings at 6 PM PST (9 pm EST, 12 am the following morning in
GMT)

Here is the line up as of this date. The presenters may change, but each day
will have a leader guiding the global meditation:

FOR ALL TELECONFERENCES, THE TIME OF DAY AND THE DIAL-IN AND ACCESS NUMBERS
REMAIN THE SAME:

TIME OF DAY: 6 to 7 pm PST (9 pm EST, 12 am the following morning in GMT)
	Conference Bridge opens 10 minutes prior to start time

DIAL-IN NUMBER:

1+ 605-772-3400, ACCCESS CODE: 590 208 504#

Alternate number if the above line is full:

1+ 605 772-3500, ACCESS CODE: 414 087 751#

SCHEDULE:

Wednesday, September 19, 2007, Avon Mattison, Founder, ED of Culture of
Peace Initiative
http://www.cultureofpeace.org

Wednesday September 26, 2007, Reverend Michael Beckwith, Founder Agape
Center in Los Angeles, also on "The Secret" DVD, http://www.agapelive.com

Wednesday October 3, 2007, Barbara Marx Hubbard, Founder Conscious
Evolution, http://www.cultureofpeace.org

Wednesday October 10, 2007, James Twyman, Peace Troubadour, internationally
acclaimed musician, http://www.emissaryoflight.com

Please join us and help spread the New Vibe!

All my best,
Joseph R. Giove
jgiove@infinityAffinity.org
www.InfinityAffinity.org