InfinityAffinity archives

Saturday June 9: Breaking Through: Co-Creating Our Future Teleconference

Good day,

Please join us in a recap of the amazing Breakthrough Celebration,
explanation of the GCP results, details about future global events coming
soon, and a stimulating roundtable discussion about our collective
co-creative future. Here are the details:

BREAKING THROUGH: CO-CREATING OUR FUTURE Teleconference/Meditation/Deeksha

WHEN: June 9, 2007
11:00 am to 12:30 pm EST
8:00 am to 9:30 am PST
Corresponding time rest of world:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Get the call-in number by following the registration link here:
http://liztobin.com/lists/?p=subscribe&id=24

Followed by an hour-long discussion on the new CommonPassion Forum.

This teleconference is offered on a love offering basis, with all proceeds
going to our CommonPassion. If you could not get on the May 24th
teleconference, this is your make up (apology) teleconference :-)

PRESENTERS/GIVERS:

Elizabeth Tobin, Arthur Collins, Joseph Giove, The Rev. Dr. Michael Milner
and other Deeksha Givers

Elizabeth and Arthur will talk about the physical effects of the energy
shifts and what we might expect in our personal evolution and day-to-day
lives.

Joseph Giove will give us the latest feedback from the Breakthrough
Celebration Global Gatherings and talk about what's next for Common Passion.
He'll also explain the Global Consciousness Project (GCP) results. It will
be helpful but not necessary to have the linked page below front of you
during Joseph's explanation:
www.noosphere.princeton.edu/world.medit.070520.html

You will learn about the exciting next phase of our common passion
work/play.

ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION:

Joseph's presentation will lead into a roundtable discussion of the
possibilities that await us in the near future as we express our collective
co-creative abilities...to 2011 and beyond!

The panelists will include Joseph, Arthur, Michael and Elizabeth. We're
hoping Dr. Carl Calleman can join us too, but he has not confirmed yet.
After the teleconference you are invited to join the panelists in an online
discussion on the CommonPassion forum at:
www.CommonPassion.org/forum

The call will include Deeksha Oneness Blessings, Resonance RepatterningR and
a special co-creative meditation.

The call is being offered on a Love Offering Basis with All Proceeds
Supporting the Work of www.CommonPassion.Org
Register at: http://liztobin.com/lists/?p=subscribe&id=24

(Once you register you will be taken to a page where you can write down the
Phone Number and PIN.  If you are on the mailing list for the May 24th call
you do not need to register again. You will receive the Phone Number and PIN
via email. )

We sure hope you can join us. This will be the continuing story of how we
awaken and enliven our co-creative abilities when we act as one.

All my best,
Joseph R. Giove
jgiove@infinityaffinity.org
www.InfinityAffinity.org