InfinityAffinity archives

Special Mayan Code Announcement for November 24th

Good day,

In the coming week multiple global events celebrating the beginning of the
5th day (Nov 24th) will occur. I'll give more details later, but wanted to
get this one to you right away.

A special Webinar will be hosted by Dr Carl Calleman, Andi and Jag,
Elizabeth Tobin and me. This is a very exciting free program with a limited
number of seats available. Notices are going out to several very large
lists, so if you want to participate, please go to the site below and
register now.

Details and registration here:

http://www.mayan-calendar-code.com/breakthrough-celebration-round-table1.htm

More to come later.