InfinityAffinity archives

I AM "AH" Sound of the Heart for Peace: World Sound Healing Day Concordance 1.14.06

Good day from InfinityAffinity.org,

For five minutes on February 14 at noon your local time, we
will join in a global "Sonic Valentine" to the Earth and
all her life with the sound of "AH" filled with the
intention of peace and love. Please, help us spread this
Vibe! More details:
http://www.healingsounds.com/sounds/worlddayinfo.asp

I AM "AH" the Sound of the Heart of Love.

People from all walks of life will be joining together
in this acoustic love tune, heard in the very cellular
structure of all life.

I suggest that we all continue this five minutes of AH
at noon your local time, everyday, for this next moon cycle
(February 13, to March 14), in honor of the emerging BALANCED
Feminine. This will also be a wonderful vibe for our
convergence in India with Mayan Elders and Sri Bhagavan:
http://archive.mail-list.com/infinityaffinity/msg00046.html

I AM "AH" the Sound of the Heart of Love.

See/feel this transformational field we're creating having
an influence on all life, all leaders, all those in sorrow
and struggle, all those light warriors braving their way
through darkness for the benefit of all.

I AM "AH" the Sound of the Heart of Love.

Please, help us spread the new Vibe!

All my best,
Flesymi
Flesymi@infinityaffinity.org

PS. Due to the generosity of Infinity members, I will be in
India at the East-West Convergence from Feb 21 to March 5.
All our needs are not fully met yet, but I am going anyway.
You can still support this convergence by going to the
http://www.InfinityAffinity.org home page and
"Make a Donation." Thank you!