InfinityAffinity archives

I AM Gratitude Power: Concordance 11.24.05

Good day from InfinityAffinity.org,

And it is a good day in deed, Thanksgiving. For those around the world
that don’t celebrate this day or the great contributions Native
American cultures, it’s still a time to be thankful for what you have.

It’s good to express gratitude first in all things.

I AM Gratitude Power.

It might seem odd giving thanks before receiving but this act represents
the least understood of metaphysical principles. This advance
"thanksgiving" explains why hypnotic suggestions are so potent in
bringing about our goals and dreams.

We normally expect to receive our good -- ideal health, recovery
from disease, abundance, a life-mate -- and then give thanks. This
seems logical enough, and of course we do want to give thanks after
we receive, but giving it before activates mighty forces that you
may not know of.

I AM Gratitude Power.

Gratitude plants a powerful suggestion in the subconscious MindBody,
without the conscious MindBody's interference of how or why a thing
should be received. It easily and naturally instills in your subconscious
MindBody the "end state" experience of already having received what you
desire.

Hypnotism is effective because it relies on this magical property of the
MindBody: it cannot distinguish between a thought or suggestion from
actual experience and a thought or suggestion imagined. The subconscious
MindBody dutifully acts out any suggestion suitable given it and, like a
team of horses, races you in the direction of your predominant thought
pattern.

The real question is: what is your predominant thought pattern?

Never mind. Save yourself the trouble; don't bother answering that question.

Just adopt an inner disposition of gratitude. Gratitude for your health and
wellness, generally and specifically, no matter what you are experiencing.

Feel gratitude for your overflowing abundance, your harmonious relations,
your increasingly better world...and your part in that betterment.

If you truly knew that masterfully directing your attention and intention,
like hammer and nails in building a house, would construct your bright,
fulfilling future...a breath a time, wouldn't you do it?

I AM Gratitude Power.

Begin by being thankful for what you have now.

Then be thankful for what you have had, and for what you will have.

Express gratitude first in all things. This is certainly the most effective
means of drawing to you all the good that life has to offer.

I AM Gratitude Power.

All my best,
Flesymi (aka Joseph Giove.
Flesymi@infinityaffinity.org

PS. A message from Carl Johan Calleman
http://www.calleman.com

The Fourth night of the Galactic Underworld is soon to begin.
The shift takes place between 11 Ahau (November 28) and
12 Imix (November 29). I will shortly send out an article about
the meaning of this in a bigger perspective, but for now it suffices
to say that I feel the best way of looking at this upcoming night
is as a preparation for the breakthrough of the divine presence,
the energy of Quetzalcoatl, that will sweep the world as the Fifth
day begins on November 24, 2006. Leading up to this Fifth day
of Christ consciousness will be a series of global meditation
and diksha days beginning at the midpoint of this upcoming night,
May 27-28, 2006: Awakening the World Mother Within.

Given the nature of this upcoming tun as a night I feel it is appropriate
to mark it with a candle ceremony rather than with festivals: A light
for the future of the children of the world which includes ourselves,
since at our core we all see ourselves as children. I feel such a
ceremony should be held in the spirit of Ian Lungold, who passed on
12 Lamat (November 16) in Amatlan. Mexico. Ian Lungold was the person
who almost single-handedly with the support of Matty took on disseminating
the truth about the Mayan calendar in North America. He sensed that
the Mayan calendar held a truth that was critical for its people
and passionately started to tell the truth about it, sometimes in the
face of even intentional distortions that are still prevailing and
especially
so at the time. Ian was passionate and uncompromising about the truth
and he saw the current era, the Galactic Underworld, as an era when the
truth
should be revealed, when all what was hidden by the powers that be
would come up to the surface and be revealed.

PPS. You are invited to receive a free subscription to my eNewsletter
“The MindBody Optimizer” available at http://www.intendbalance.com.
There you can also learn about my new eCourse on Stress Mastery for Rapidly
Changing Times: Thriving Through the Shift of the Ages.

Isn't It About Time?: http://www.infinityaffinity.org/time.htm
Let's Create a New Vibe: http://www.infinityaffinity.org/vibe.htm
Manifest (Y)Our Destiny:
http://www.infinityaffinity.org/manifesting_your_destiny.htm