InfinityAffinity archives

Special Notice: Gaian-Mayan Meditation-Event April 22, 2005

Good day from InfinityAffinity.org,

On April 22, 2005 at 7 p.m. to 10 p.m., we will converge
on special Mayan creation energies in mind, meditation and
heart. We will be converging globally and in person in San
Francisco at Cellspace.org. This local and nonlocal
configuration will add tremendous energy to the movement
we will make on this unique and powerful evening.

PLEASE JOIN US!

This special event will be an experiential discovery of
Oneness and the Mayan Calendar, with Dr. Carl Johan Calleman
presenting the significance of the Mayan calendar for our
times, a special musical performance by William Florian, a
Gaian-Mayan Meditation by Joseph Giove (Flesymi) and a Oneness
Holographic Repatterning® by Elizabeth Tobin. You can read more
details below and here:

http://www.intendbalance.com/mayan.html

Please forward this notice to your lists and any others you
think would like to help us foster the end to dominance and
the ushering in the Age of Enlightenment. This is an extremely
potent moment, and the pleasure of your energies are
anticipated and appreciated.

My best,
Flesymi (aka Joseph Giove)
Flesymi@infinityaffinity.org

PS. I will be forwarding the actual meditation in the next few
days so that those who tune in remotely can join us.

The full invitation can be found at :

http://www.intendbalance.com/mayan.html

Transforming and Accelerating Human Consciousness:
An evening with Mayan researcher and scholar Dr. Carl Johan Calleman

WHEN: Friday, April 22, 2005

TIME: 7 to 10 PM (Doors open at 6:30)
Please arrive early for street parking

WHERE: Cellspace in SF (click for map)

COST: $15 per person in advance (by mail or online)
       $20 cash only at the door

To Register or pay go to:

http://www.intendbalance.com/mayan.html

This special event will be an experiential discovery of Oneness
and the Mayan Calendar, with a special musical performance by
William Florian,  a Gaian-Mayan Meditation by Joseph Giove
and a Oneness Holographic Repatterning® by Elizabeth Tobin.

The prophetic Mayan Calendar functions as a metaphysical map
for the evolution of consciousness and records how spiritual
time flows. It also anticipates the accelerating sense of
time we experience today. The time has come for us to make
use of this map and fulfill its plan, by understanding its
prophetic nature and consciously aligning with the creation
energies it describes. The purpose of our Mayan ancestry is
to help us consciously support the transformation of human
life in the direction of enlightenment.

Dr. Calleman will illuminate the meaning of the Mayan prophecy
for our time and offer what we can do to facilitate this
shift to a higher frequency of human consciousness. This
evening seminar and group meditation will reveal what we
can do personally and collectively to support each other
through these rapidly changing times and move gracefully
through polarity consciousness and into freedom. On April
22 we will claim our freedom to evolve towards unity and
Oneness, which is a natural aspiration of the human soul.

The evening will be hosted by Joseph Giove who will lead a
group meditation, with mystic-musician William Florian
(http://www.florianmusic.com) to harmonize with the energies of
this particular cycle. During our meditation Elizabeth
Tobin, JD, CHRP (http://www.megahrgroups.com/events/Oneness05.html ),
will work remotely from Boston to facilitate a Holographic
Repatterning® of our group energy toward balance and Oneness.
To enhance this attunement we will be joined by a global
audience. Both the meditation and the energy attunement
will heighten our ability to align with the significant
shift that Dr. Calleman calls the “Mid-Light Celebration”
on June 1st and 2nd of this year. The Mayan Calendar
prophesizes energies, which we are experiencing now,
that may give rise to a novel event difficult to imagine
in advance. Our work is to consciously align with this
plan, foster the End of Dominance and quicken a new frame
of consciousness that ushers in the Age of Enlightenment.