InfinityAffinity archives

Special Announcement: Dr. Carl Johan Calleman (Mayan Calendar) in US now!

Good day from InfinityAffinity.org,

You may recall in the last couple months my bringing
your attention to Dr. Calleman's site (www.calleman.com)
and his work: The Oneness Celebration that we celebrated
together with the Venus Transit on June 8 and studies of
the Mayan Calendar and the transformation of consciousness.
We will also be using key Mayan dates suggested by Dr.
Calleman as global meditation focuses for future Concordances
in the coming years, starting this December 4.

I am quite impressed with his work and am pleased to
announce that he is in the US now through September 19.
I've included his schedule below. I highly recommend you
attend one of his lectures or workshops and distribute this
email broadly.

Dr. Calleman's workshops outline the prophetic Mayan calendar
system, provide each participant with their own birth energies
and demonstrate how this information is useful in our daily work
with the sacred calendar.

Dr. Calleman is widely recognized as one of the world's
foremost experts on the Mayan calendar. Dr. Calleman
collaborates actively with the Council of Elders in Guatemala
and was invited as one of the main speakers at the conference
about the Mayan calendar organized by the Indigenous Council
of the Americas in Merida, Yucatan 1998. He holds a Ph.D.
in Physical Biology and has been a senior researcher of
Environmental Health at the University of Washington in
Seattle. He has also served as an expert on cancer for the
World Health Organization.

Dr. Calleman explains the spiritual calendar of the ancient
Mayan people. Profound, pertinent and far-reaching, it not
only describes the cosmic evolution of biology and history
throughout the ages, it is a vital tool for understanding our
own future. The Mayan calendar is prophetic in that the energetic
pulses emanating from the Cosmic World Tree reveal the nature
of the evolution of human consciousness. We are currently
experiencing a speeding-up of these cosmic pulses as the end
of this particular round of cosmic evolution draws to a close.

We experience this increase in energetic pulsation as the
acceleration of time. The subsequent chaotic state is predictable
and a necessary tool that allows us to let go of everything we
understand as reality, making our journey into an enlightened
state of awareness possible. Only a few years separate us from
the fulfillment of the cosmic plan in late 2011. Learn *now*
how this works so you can enjoy the ride!

I will be attending his workshop in Aptos, near Santa Cruz on
September 4th & 5th, and would love to see many of you there.
I believe Dr. Calleman's work is highly relevant to our immediate
experience as well as our near future. Please help spread the
word about his work and speaking/workshop schedule this month
and next.

My best,
Flesymi
Flesymi@prodigy.net

Dr. Carl Johan Calleman's US Tour
www.calleman.com

Please note: He may also available for additional media
interviews and other workshop/lecture locals
upon request.

Lecture Aug 18, 7.00 - 10.00 pm
Location TBA San Antonio, TX
Carlos Cedillo (830)-620-6600

Course Aug 21/22, 10.00 am - 5.30 pm
Spiritual Fitness Cntr Dallas, TX
Sharon Jorgensen  $225

Lecture Aug 28, 10.00 am - 2.00 pm
Seattle Theosophical Lodge Seattle, WA

Lecture Sept 2, 6.00 pm - 7.30 pm
East West Bookshop Seattle, WA
Crystal Wendekier 206-523-3726 Ext. 312 Free

Course Sept 4/5, 10.00 am - 5.30 pm
Aptos, CA (nr Santa Cruz
Eloise Cameron (831)-685-3508 $280

Lecture Sept 9, 7.00 - 10.00 pm