InfinityAffinity archives

I AM Wisdom: Concordance 05.04.04

Good day from InfinityAffinity.org,

One full moon cycle remains before the June 8th transit
of Venus where we will celebrate Oneness consciousness
on a massive global scale.

This full moon is a rare synchronicity: a total
Lunar Eclipse coincides with the Wesak Full Moon (May 4)
for the second year in a row. You can read more about
this and other "Great Spring Festivals" at The Star
Center, by Allison Rae:

http://www.thestarcenter.org/Info_Center/wesak04.html

We are taking this opportunity to magnify the aspect of
Oneness referred to as wisdom. Of course wisdom is required
to experience Oneness. It requires wisdom to differentiate
Oneness from sameness. Wisdom allows us to see behind the
charade of separation-consciousness. The forces that resist
Oneness go to extraordinary lengths to keep the status quo,
as is evident in our global state of affairs...and it takes
wisdom to see this for what it is. It requires wisdom in
our lives to stay heart centered as the slings and arrows
from this dark force wiz by us with amazing frequency. It
takes wisdom to realize that only Love prevails, in spite
of temporary appearances to the contrary.

This week, I AM Wisdom.

Let us tune into this vibration many times throughout our
days, knowing that in that instant, millions of others are
doing so as well. The critical mass shift is well on its
way, and even though the world can seem cold and ruthless,
there are still those who live solidly in the Light. Our
world is being rebuilt by these bearers of Light as this
great transformation continues.

Let us stand up in our strength and wisdom this next moon
cycle and prepare for the dawning of Oneness.

I AM Wisdom. Let us BE wisdom collectively...now.

My best,
Flesymi
Flesymi@prodigy.net

PS. There is still time to participate in the Holographic
Repatterning Series, "100 Days of Love." This is a remarkable
opportunity to amplify love in all our relationships:
http://www.megahrgroups.com/register/